Our company develops itself through continuous research and development. We never compromise on quality.
We have more than 20 years of production experience, the industry leader in China.
Our sales and support teams are available 24/7 to provide unmatched support to our customers.
Welcome to SF6 Relations
As one of leaders of SF6 Gas industry, SF6 Relations always seeks innovation & excellence. Grasping strong production capability, advanced research strength and excellent service, SF6 Relations create the value and bring values to all of customers.
Our #1 goal is making the customer more productive and profitable by providing the best impactor-based technology and after-market support available.
Strong production bases, abundant manufacturing experience and professional research team help the in-depth development of mining machines. Both product types and models can meet all demands in this industry, guaranteeing the quality and delivery of equipment.Learn More
ABB's medium voltage eco-efficient gas-insulated switchgear are free of greenhouse gas SF6. Sustainable switchgear use climate-friendly gas mixture.
Sep 30, 2020 · The Crowcon gas detector product requires very little maintenance; a bi-annual gas check can be quickly and easily performed using the keypad and indicator. Housed within an IP54 rugged enclosure, as part of a compliance system, these Crowcon F-Gas Detectors are usually connected to a building control system.
Leak detection surveys have noted that approximately 10 percent of circuit breaker populations may leak [2, 3], and of these leaking populations, 15 percent of the breaker leaks were minor, with repairs that could be conducted immediately, while the remaining 85 percent were considered significant and had to be referred to operations for